Wooed by Wuxi: British lad passionate in education
Johan Knapp is a British lad with a passion for his work. He currently works as a counselor at an education and technology company in Wuxi, Jiangsu province. He aims to use his technical background and business experience to help the people of the city create some incredible things. Knapp is also fond of Chinese culture with a particular interest in poetry.
- Chief executive’s constructive move to restore order in HK: China Daily editorial
- China strengthens financial support to address climate change
- China to promote medical, old-age care integration
- China ready to usher in new era for ties with Solomon Islands: FM spokesperson
- China to improve care for people in need at grassroots level
- Xi signs decree to award 42 individuals national medals and honorary titles